Singapore · Remote
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
At Terraform Labs, we envision a multi-chain future – one in which decentralized blockchain economies can align incentives with one another by forming bilateral, mutually beneficial economic agreements, and launching a new chain takes mere minutes. Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the projects we create aim to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services.
Explore our projects:
Terra – an open-source, community-owned blockchain hosting a vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications and cutting-edge developer tools
Alliance – an open-source Cosmos SDK module enabling the formation of bilateral, mutually-beneficial economic alliances between blockchains
Station – an interchain wallet simplifying the often complex, cumbersome process of interacting with multiple blockchain networks
Warp Protocol – a decentralized, on-chain event handler allowing users and protocols to queue transactions to be executed in the future when pre-set conditions have been met
Enterprise Protocol – a no-code solution for DAO creation and management, empowering decentralized communities to coordinate and manage their DAOs on Terra simply and easily
Language: Go, Rust, TypeScript, Python
Database: PostgreSQL, Redis, NoSQL, Key/Value Databases
We are looking for a talented Backend Engineer with experience in Rust or Go to join our team. As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high-performance and scalable systems that power our products and services. You will work closely with the product and design teams to understand requirements and deliver innovative solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain high-performance backend systems using Rust or Go
- Develop and maintain APIs that power our products and services
- Write high-quality, reusable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously improve our development processes and methodologies
- Ensure the security, scalability, and availability of our systems
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues
- Language: Go, Rust, TypeScript, Python
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redis, NoSQL, Key/Value Databases
- Cloud Infrastructure deployment and management experience
- 5+ years of development experience
- A product developed, released, and operated with affection for more than 2 years
- Experienced planning, implementation, testing, delivery to end-users, and feedback cycles
- Experience processing and analyzing large amounts of data(logs, service data, etc.)
- Experience contributing to the open-source community
At Terraform Labs, we believe in building a freer financial system – one decoupled from centralized constraints, easy to build on, and seamless to interact with. If you share our passion for decentralized finance, we invite you to join us on our journey to set money free.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.
See more open positions at Terra
Something looks off?