Singapore · Remote
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
At Terraform Labs, we envision a multi-chain future – one in which decentralized blockchain economies can align incentives with one another by forming bilateral, mutually beneficial economic agreements, and launching a new chain takes mere minutes. Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the projects we create aim to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services.
Explore our projects:
Terra – an open-source, community-owned blockchain hosting a vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications and cutting-edge developer tools
Alliance – an open-source Cosmos SDK module enabling the formation of bilateral, mutually-beneficial economic alliances between blockchains
Station – an interchain wallet simplifying the often complex, cumbersome process of interacting with multiple blockchain networks
Warp Protocol – a decentralized, on-chain event handler allowing users and protocols to queue transactions to be executed in the future when pre-set conditions have been met
Enterprise Protocol – a no-code solution for DAO creation and management, empowering decentralized communities to coordinate and manage their DAOs on Terra simply and easily
- Setting vision and strategy for 0-1 or growth-stage products, including incorporating customer and market research, prioritizing, and overseeing execution
- Coordinate with all teammates and teams beyond Terra to formulate the strategy and roadmap to expand our product offerings
- Planning production and launch process of all products in full-cycle, including sprint management, application testing, launch planning, maintenance, and so forth
- Identify and analyze metrics that are crucial to the success of a product. Establish key performance metrics and track them. Utilize user insights, quantitative analysis, and testing to drive decision-making
- Translation of product and business requirements into technical components to be built by developers
- Create processes for collecting feedback from users, and prioritizing requests across an expanding number of businesses
- An interest in DeFi, or background in finance / Fintech
- 3+ years of professional work experience within Product
- Ability to break down complicated subjects into digestible information
- Experience working cross functionally with Engineering, Design and Documentation teams
- Native-level of English language proficiency
- Can take initiative and work independently
- Time-zone flexibility (as our team is distributed across Asia / US)
- Technical background would be beneficial
At Terraform Labs, we believe in building a freer financial system – one decoupled from centralized constraints, easy to build on, and seamless to interact with. If you share our passion for decentralized finance, we invite you to join us on our journey to set money free.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.
See more open positions at Terra
Something looks off?