Tatsu Works is a company passionate about connecting communities through Tatsumeeko, our modern fantasy RPG. We are looking for talented individuals to work on Tatsumeeko, the next game expansion to our popular Tatsu.GG platform used by more than 1.4 million Discord communities. We place fun gameplay, awesome user experience and mass adoption at the forefront of our creative vision.
We're looking for a Marketing Intern, who will assist the Marketing team in growing our digital presence. We are searching for someone who is independent, has fresh ideas, and enjoys collaborating with a multi-national cross-functional remote team to develop highly engaging content and bring positive user experiences all year round.
- Write weekly project updates detailing different departments’ progress on game-building; including project news and announcements, and behind-the-scenes content
- Assist in creating, managing, and publishing social media content and campaigns
- Learn to engage and build meaningful connections with the community on social media through content and activities
- Some platforms include Twitter (X), Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Threads, etc.
- Some activities include Discord events, occasional server activities, community gaming, etc.
- Update and generate brochures, presentations, and promotional materials if needed
- Support research activities within the Marketing team for marketing content production
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in Marketing, Communications, and/or Social Media is a plus
- Knowledge of social analytics tools is a plus
- Comfortable working with colleagues from various time zones
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics
- Familiarity with creative software (Adobe Suite, Canva, DaVinci, etc.) is a plus
- Keen interest in gaming. Best if you are a gamer yourself!