Join Tatsu Works, a passionate game studio, where we're dedicated to crafting immersive gaming experiences and enhancing global gaming communities. We're looking for a QA Intern (based in SG only) to join us to work on our latest development, Tatsumeeko, a Fantasy Life-simulator RPG that blends social immersion with classic RPG elements, set in the expansive world of Ielia. We're breaking new ground by making Tatsumeeko accessible on both Discord and mobile platforms, merging social interaction with combat and adventure. Come be part of the future of gaming at Tatsu Works!
Availability from any time onwards.
Minimum commitment period of 3-6 months.
QA Intern Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of test documentation, including test cases, test plans, and testing guidelines.
- Execute various test cases, scenarios, and test plans to identify bugs, glitches, and other issues within the game.
- Report and document bugs using a bug tracking system, providing detailed descriptions, steps to reproduce, and any other relevant information.
- Collaborate with the QA team and developers to reproduce and isolate reported issues, ensuring accurate and efficient bug triage.
- Conduct regression testing to verify bug fixes and ensure that resolved issues do not reoccur.
- Test game features, gameplay mechanics, audio, visuals, and other aspects to ensure they meet design and quality standards.
- Provide feedback on gameplay experience, user interface, controls, and overall user experience.
- Collaborate across departments to support the development and improvement of game testing processes.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Prior experience in game testing in games engines like Unity 3D is a huge plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and reproduce bugs effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide clear and concise bug reports.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- Ability to work well across departments and collaborate with remote team members across different timezones.
- Are proficient with Git, Sourcetree
- Are proficient in the use of Google Sheet functions (eg. Pivot tables, Index Match, etc), and are meticulous in data management
- Basic knowledge of task-management systems (e.g., ClickUp) for bug-tracking purposes and familiarity with software development lifecycle processes.
- Enjoy mobile gacha games and MMORPGs
- Possess a strong grasp of English, both written and spoken