People & Culture Intern
Join Tatsu Works, a passionate game studio, where we're dedicated to crafting immersive gaming experiences and enhancing global gaming communities. We're looking for a People & Culture (P&C) Intern to join us to work on our latest development, Tatsumeeko, a Fantasy Life-simulator RPG that blends social immersion with classic RPG elements, set in the expansive world of Ielia. We're breaking new ground by making Tatsumeeko accessible on both Discord and mobile platforms, merging social interaction with combat and adventure. Come be part of the future of gaming at Tatsu Works!
Availability from any time from May 2024 onwards.
Minimum commitment period of 3-6 months.
People & Culture Intern Responsibilities
- Assist in conducting and analysing staff engagement surveys to suggest actionable insights.
- Research topics to identify new areas for learning & development initiatives.
- Analyse internal recruitment data and external trends to evaluate and suggest improvements in hiring.
- Research on best practices in talent management and development.
- Screen job applicants and coordinate interviews.
- Assist in other P&C-related operations such as government claims, onboarding/offboarding, benefits management, and meeting coordination
You may be a good fit if you
- Have a strong interest and some working knowledge in People Analytics.
- Are detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Can work collaboratively across different teams and timezones.
- Are familiar with project management tools (eg. ClickUp) and Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Enjoy communicating and building meaningful relationships.
- Possess an incredible amount of passion for games and anime.