Game Design Intern
Tatsu Works is a company passionate about connecting communities through Tatsumeeko, our modern fantasy RPG. We are looking for a Game Design Intern to work on Tatsumeeko, the next game expansion to our popular Tatsu.GG platform used by more than 1.4 million Discord communities. We place fun gameplay, awesome user experience and mass adoption at the forefront of our creative vision.
Availability from any time between December 2023 to May 2024
Minimum commitment period of 3-6 months
Game Design Intern Responsibilities
- Support drafting game system design, meta design, skill designs, etc.
- Work closely together with other game designers
- Collaborate with other departments in the development team (Tech, Art, QA, Product, etc) to create the best game possible
- Assist in designing game content based on the overall game's creative direction to entertain a massive audience
- Conduct preliminary testing to ensure that all systems/content are implemented as intended
- Analyze User Feedback and Social Metrics to adjust gameplay, stats, balance, and design
- Test game builds and document any issues identified
You may be a good fit if you:
- Possess good communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Able and willing to pick up new tools as required
- Are driven to work independently and are self-motivated
- Possess an incredible amount of passion for games and can easily communicate your ideas in an effective manner.
- Are at least familiar with the use of Google Sheet functions (eg. Pivot tables, Index Match, etc)
- Can work efficiently within deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable in working with remote team members in various timezones
- Enjoy mobile gacha games and MMORPGs
- Possess a strong grasp of English, both written and spoken