HR Business Partner
People & HR
Asia · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Sei is the first sector-specific Layer 1 blockchain, specialized for trading to give exchanges an unfair advantage.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 70+ teams from Solana, Avax, Polygon, Polkadot, NEAR, and Terra building ahead of mainnet.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: Immediate
Comp: competitive + token allocation
What You’ll Do:
- Sourcing for candidates using LinkedIn recruiter
- Manages employee lifecycle for all employees and maintains employee records with external HR systems; ensures all employee records are compliant and up to date.
- Organizes onboarding and orientation for in-office and remote employees, developing ways to infuse Sei Labs’ culture across locations
- Kickstart salary benchmarking initiatives
- Kickstart performance management initiatives
- Provide HR support, acting as the first point of contact for employees and managers
- Reviewing and managing HR processes and systems and suggesting changes to improve efficiency and scalability, including benefits and employee engagement
- Remain up-to-date and in compliance with state labor laws
- Only candidates with strong experience with LinkedIn Recruiter will be processed for this role
- 5+ years of experience in People Ops, HR, or similar discipline
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions independently
- Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively and confidently with senior stakeholders, and operate at all levels within the company
- Experience in event management planning both in-person and virtual events
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-changing priorities
- Optimistic, can-do attitude with superior attention to detail