Growth Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Sei is the fastest layer 1 blockchain. Supporting multiple execution environments, including the first parallelized Ethereum Virtual Machine, Sei is setting a new standard in blockchain performance and scalability. Apps on Sei benefit from both the performance of web2 and the decentralization and sovereignty of web3. For more detailed information visit Sei's official website.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: Immediate
- Passionate Brand Representation: Exemplify your passion for all things DeFi, NFTs, Gaming, etc., and ensure our brand's digital presence reflects your enthusiasm. Engage in industry discussions, build relationships, and amplify our brand's reach.
- Networking: Collaborate with ecosystem participants, Thought Leaders, and community members to support campaigns and narratives.
- Ambassador Program: Nurture relationships with key advocates in the Sei ecosystem and community, amplifying their contributions to align with our brand's objectives.
- Community Building: Foster a vibrant global community of Sei enthusiasts, end users, and developers through various channels.
- Be Terminally Online: regularly be active on Twitter, Discord, TG etc and keep the community fun and lighthearted, while informing them of any key updates and alpha leaks.
- You have a track record of leading and scaling community initiatives and teams at leading L1s or blue-chip DeFi protocols
- Proven experience in growth marketing and community building, preferably in the crypto-native sector.
- Successful track record of managing, thought leaders, ambassadors, and relationships with other projects.
- Strong understanding of the web3/blockchain space.
- Expertise in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns and collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, effectively handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Collaborate with external partnership teams to support industry players and enhance Sei’s outreach efforts.
- You’re very crypto-native and possess a good understanding of the current meta, running jokes, on-chain environment interactions, narratives, CT personalities etc.