Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Sei is the first Layer 1 specialized for trading, optimizing every layer of the stack to offer the best infrastructure for trading apps of all types - NFT marketplaces, gaming DEXs, and DeFi DEXs.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 150+ teams from Arbitrum, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Aptos, and Sui building ahead of mainnet.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: immediate
- Provide legal guidance and advice on crypto matters.
- Conduct legal analysis on contractual issues related to blockchain technology and crypto matters.
- Draft and review legal documents and agreements.
- Advise on compliance matters (in accordance to the applicable regulations) regarding blockchain technology and related areas such as smart contracts and decentralized applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and business teams, to provide legal guidance and advice.
- Stay up-to-date on legal and regulatory developments related to the crypto industry and blockchain technology.
- U.S. law license required.
- 5 years PQE, with focus on commercial law, and a strong understanding of blockchain technology and the crypto industry.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills, with an ability to communicate complex legal and technical concepts to non-legal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced startup environment.