Full Stack Engineer
Remote · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2023
Sei is the first Layer 1 specialized for trading, optimizing every layer of the stack to offer the best infrastructure for trading apps of all types - NFT marketplaces, gaming DEXs, and DeFi DEXs.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 150+ teams from Arbitrum, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Aptos, and Sui building ahead of mainnet.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: immediate
- 2+ years as a professional software engineer
- Expert at building web applications (frontend + backend) from scratch
- Strong sense of ownership and agency
- Ability to generate product ideas
- Code/Manage Sei frontends (website, governance platform, foundation page, etc)
- Code/Manage Sei web2 backends (indexers, backend apis, etc)
Please submit an application through lever. If you have any questions, DM @grahamfergs on Telegram