New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
Who you are:
- Take an active role in getting things done.
- Demonstrate a strong history of professional work, with relevant work experience supporting C-level executives or a executive assistant
- Actively shape, not just respond to, the way information and organizations flow
- Have experience working with a late-stage technology startup or public technology company
- Your communication is clear, direct, and kind, and your listening and inquiry skills are sharp and exacting
- Expert at anticipating future needs
- Self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes
What you've done:
- Supported a senior executive assistant in their day-to-day
- Managed active and complex scheduling requests while prioritizing conflicting needs expeditiously and proactively
- Completed expense reports
- Handled large amounts of email, flagging for importance and coordinating calls and meetings where needed
- Composed and prepared correspondence (often highly confidential) on behalf of C-suite executives
- Arranged complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Coordinated and collaborated on projects and event planning, such as off-sites and employee retreats
The salary range for this role is $60,000 to $70,000. The compensation range is specific to New York, NY.
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.