Marketing Coordinator - Partnerships
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic Marketing team at Offchain Labs. This role focuses on coordinating and leading co-marketing initiatives with the Arbitrum ecosystem partner. In this role, you will work directly with partners to align on things like but limited to, including but not limited to launch announcements, social amplification, PR efforts, AMA coordination, and involvement in ecosystem programs. We are seeking a talented individual with a robust marketing background, comprehensive ecosystem knowledge, and the ability to engage effectively with outward-facing partners.
What you'll do:
- Strategy Development:
- Develop strategies to expand offerings with partners.
- Analyze market trends and partner capabilities to propose innovative solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional account planning (Partnerships, Developer Relations, Community etc.) providing ideas on driving growth on accounts.
- Social Amplification:
- Coordinate with partners to amplify content on social media platforms.
- Ensure alignment of messages and timing for maximum impact.
- AMA Coordination:
- Organize and facilitate AMA sessions in collaboration with partners.
- Help Prepare topics, schedule sessions, coordinate speakers.
- PR Coordination:
- Collaborate with PR teams for synchronized press releases and media outreach.
- Align messaging and timing for joint announcements and media coverage.
- Co-Marketed Blogs:
- Partner with stakeholders and ecosystem projects to market joint blog content.
- Manage idea generation, content planning, and publication schedules.
- Leading Initiatives:
- Lead and manage calls and meetings with partners.
- Drive the execution of co-marketing goals and initiatives.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on partnerships and co-marketing across blockchain ecosystems.
- Crypto native person who’s good at multitasking, strategic thinking, project management, understands solid processes and does it all with a smile!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead initiatives.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and Ethereum, Arbitrum and Layer 2’s is preferred.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and digital marketing tools.
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.