Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
As part of the Technical Writing team at Offchain Labs, you'll get to work with leaders in the blockchain space solving novel technical, economic, and social challenges. Our Technical Writing team is responsible for producing and maintaining documentation that supports Arbitrum's product portfolio, including Arbitrum chains, the Arbitrum bridge, Arbitrum nodes, and Prysm.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with Offchain's lead technical writer and subject matter experts to produce developer documentation targeted at specific problems and specific reader audiences.
- Help our team measure and improve our documentation and documentation systems.
- Drive internal adoption of content systems and conventions that help our team produce high-quality developer documentation.
- Determine what the Technical Writing team should prioritize by continuously synthesizing business objectives, internal stakeholder needs, and customer needs.
- Work autonomously in an environment that expects and rewards initiative and self-management, without cumbersome Agile ceremonies.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience producing developer documentation
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Layer 2 scaling solutions, and decentralized application development
- A love for making complex technical information easier to understand
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a keen eye for detail
- Strong collaboration and written/verbal communication skills
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.