Mekatek is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an exciting young company which builds technology to explore new and inclusive markets in a future where the internet of blockchains is as ubiquitous as the internet itself. We are committed to solutions which ensure equitable distribution to all parties in the value chain. Working in the open, aligned with the ecosystem to improve our shared public goods.
Mekatek is headquartered in Switzerland but our team is distributed, from Europe to down under. We work in CET timezone and have regular catchups, be it in person or async. We strive to build world class software while having fun along the way.
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join our exciting team of engineers, product, ecosystem lead and more. As the Marketing Lead at Mekatek, you will act as both an architect and a steward of our brand globally and work with the teams across the organisation to design and execute key marketing strategies. You will both lead and collaborate with key stakeholders and build capabilities to ensure a consistent marketing strategy and accountable execution.
What you will be doing
- Own the Twitter account (Goal: Mindshare and Visibility)
- Own the Content Pipeline (Goal: Thought Leadership / Inbound traffic)
- Own PR
- Contribute to GTM and Product launches
- Setup marketing ops as well as tools and processes
- Source marketing resources
- Token Marketing
- Tracking certain metrics for engagement and optimisation
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- good writing skills
- passionate about decentralised human coordination
- well researched and connected in the larger Cosmos ecosystem
- adopt strategic thinking and translate into action
Words that best describe you
Ambitious, approachable, collaborative, self-starter, creative and curious
The role is remote but must be available during working hours CET with periodic need to travel.
Don't meet all the requirements?
Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment — apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Compensation & Benefits
- Your compensation will consist of a competitive market-rate salary as well as equity/tokens
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility both internally and externally.
- Flexibility to manage your own location, time and lifestyle
- Home office stipend
- 30 days paid annual leave
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fun, hard-working and forward thinking team of passionate people who are helping to grow the community and make new advances in technology.
Once you have applied with the relevant documents, i.e. CV/Resumé and a motivation letter describing why you’re a match, our recruiter will be in touch to discuss your interest / role in more detail and assess alignment. Following this, there will be a series of interviews/discussions with the relevant members of the Mekatek team and if all that goes well, we will make an offer.
We look forward to hearing from you!