Blockchain Architect, Applied Cryptography
What we're looking for
Ideal candidates will find fulfillment in:
- Being a player on a team, not a cog in a machine. Your opinions and ideas will be taken seriously and you will have an opportunity to have a real impact on the future of this business. You'll also be working with other people and like to build good, healthy relationships with those you work with.
- Contribute to building a plane as we fly it. As with any early stage company ideal team members will be able to identify areas of concern and design and implement structured solutions to continue to help us scale
- Spreading Web 3 adoption. Joining Masterfile means you are making a large bet that Web 3 will have a significant impact on the future of society, and more specifically that it will change or at a minimum expand the media industry and passion economy.
- Design thinking. Whether it's product design, mechanism design, software design etc. you have respect and an affinity for this model of thinking and can confidently collaborate with other like-minded thinkers
- Working with people with various backgrounds. We are a remote company and will be employing and contracting with individuals and organizations with diverse backgrounds.
- Proactive. You preemptively identify and communicate challenges and needs in a concise manner to other teammates.
- Growth-oriented. Both personal growth and business growth, you continue to see problems as opportunities to better yourself and the business you are contributing to.
- Respect for memes. We're a meme first company, and believe the world is a better place with them in it. (Feel free to throw in some memes in your job application)
This is your perfect opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well funded and well envisioned project in the crypto ecosystem. Masterfile is building the next generation of NFT infrastructure and redefining what digital asset ownership means. You will get the opportunity to shape this future with your design and engineering choices. Masterfile is bringing together like minded, highly talented, and highly motivated people to make this vision into a reality and we want you to be a part of it. Oh, and there will be memes... lots of memes.
- Designing, testing, and implementing a multi-party computation system to enable decentralized digital rights management.
- Utilizing cutting edge cryptographic primitives in threshold cryptography
- Combining cryptographic and crypto-economic systems to organize a distributed system of actors to collaborate, while de-incentivizing unwanted behavior.
- Collaborating across disciplines to achieve a cohesive strategy
- A background in Mathematics, Software Development, or Computer Science
- A experience in multi-party computation or threshold cryptography
- A deep understanding of at least one coding language, with a drive to learn additional ones (especially Rust)
*Would be nice if you were familiar with:
- Distributed key generation
- Zero Knowledge Proofs
- Proxy Re-encryption
- Adversarial scenario, attack vector, and threat modeling
- Web3 integration, Solidity
- DOE & Location (Competitive)
- Equity + Tokens
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email hidden]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.