Senior Program Manager
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager with experience managing large complicated technology projects, ideally in both enterprise and startup environments. You will manage a portfolio of products and maintain a master schedule which you will use to manage dependencies, resolve blockers, report on progress, and ultimately ensure the timely delivery of your portfolio. You will act as an interface between the project and production teams and the executive management.
Illuvium is an independent game development studio with a worldwide presence. We are developing a number of interconnected blockchain based games. We have developed a strong culture of independence with our team, preferring candidates who can articulate their own vision and goals. We operate almost entirely remotely so each team member designs their own hours and work schedule. In the end all that matters is the delivered product. We hire based on people’s abilities to adapt and change quickly, valuing underlying core abilities above specific skill sets.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span multiple technology teams and lines of business
- Design new, and improve existing, project processes to help ensure the accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Provide leadership for the team by motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and to project milestones
- Manage resources, timelines, priorities and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years as a project manager or program manager delivering large-scale projects
- Experience managing and prioritising a portfolio of projects which compete for resources
- Technology background, ideally you moved from engineering roles in to management roles
- Familiarity with a number of project management approaches such as Scrum, PMP, Prince2, XP, Kanban, etc
- Personal gravitas; the ability to galvanise effort and align the team without relying on a call to authority
- Experience in a startup or scale-up which has experienced rapid growth
- Experience with Jira and other Atlassian products