Lead Information Security Specialist EMEA (F/M/D)
Are you passionate about cybersecurity and ready to take a pivotal leadership role in shaping the future of digital security? At Flowdesk, we are seeking a dynamic and innovative Lead Cybersecurity expert to steer us through the evolving landscape of cyber threats and defenses.
This is not just a job: it's an opportunity to make a substantial impact in a leading-edge technology environment and build a global cybersecurity strategy from scratch.
As a first Information security specialist, your mission will be to:
- Strategic Vision: Develop and champion Flowdesk's cybersecurity strategy, setting the course for a secure digital future.
- Certifications: Drive cybersecurity certifications, such as ISO 27001, SOC2, and DORA preparation, ensuring that we meet and exceed industry standards.
- Security Monitoring: Take accountability for all security monitoring and incident response-related activities, safeguarding our systems 24/7.
- Strategic Coordination: Collaborate with leadership to define planning and resource requirements, ensuring that our cybersecurity efforts align seamlessly with our business strategy, guidance, legal, and privacy expectations.
- Leadership: Provide visionary leadership, guiding the type and scope of services delivered by our cybersecurity team.
- Team Structure: Define team structure and resource allocation to ensure teams effectiveness.
Background and experience
- Master’s degree with a specialization in IT, Technology, Security, Business IT, or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations like ITIL, GDPR, ISO27001, BSI, NISG.
- Holding a certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ITIL, etc. is an advantage.
- 5+ years experience including at least 3 years in security, governance, compliance, risk management, or similar.
Skills and Personality
• Strong technical leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner, as well as to set and manage expectations for team members.• Proven ability in researching and analyzing technical and business data from multiple sources and in developing a strong response to emerging threats and security risks to Flowdesk.• Expertise in risk management and compliance methodologies and processes within an enterprise environment.• Demonstrated ability to make decisions on countering challenging information security threats.• Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including senior executives.• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and ability to handle and resolve conflict situations.
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon : gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits !
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- HR interview (30')
- Technical interview (60')
- Technical test
- Chat with the Head of People (30') and the Co-founder (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!