QA Automation Engineer (F/M/D)
If you are not afraid of tackling new challenges and if you are obsessed by quality and automation, then this is the job is what you’re looking for!
Working hand in hand with the Trading team and the Engineering team, you'll take part in the construction of Flowdesk's products. Reporting to Flowdesk's Head of Engineering, you will be the first automation QA engineer to join Flowdesk.
Your mission, will be to:
- Build the pipeline to automate testing
- Participate to the backlog refinement of each team to define scenarios to be tested
- Write and maintain our testing playbook
- Create your future testing team
👀 Have a look at our stack here: https://stackshare.io/flowdesk/flowdesk
Background & experience
- Experience with one or several testing frameworks is required
- Experience in a Cloud environment, on NodeJS applications is necessary to perform the job
- Experience in Financial/Capital Markets is a big plus
Skills and personality
- Professional proficiency in English, French is a plus
- Interest in financial/capital markets
- Interest in digital assets/cryptocurrency/DLT/blockchain
- Open-minded and curious
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Passionate about new technologies
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon : gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits !
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- HR interview (30')
- Technical test
- Technical interview (60')
- Chat with the Head of People (30') + Chat with the CEO (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!