Compliance Analyst EMEA (F/M/D)
We are looking for a Compliance Officer who will provide advice and support on legal and compliance matters of the Company.
The Compliance Officer will report directly to the Headquarters’ compliance team. One of the main objectives will be to obtain the licenses which will enable Flowdesk to deploy its offers in France.
- Performing KYC/KYB due diligence on new onboardings, remediation, and/or periodic reviews based on a risk-based approach;
- Conduct investigation using internal and external sources/tools to help determine potentially suspicious activity;
- Perform daily reviews as part of operations monitoring;
- Preparing narrative information for SAR filings;
- Communicating with clients and the Sales team to obtain information and documentation required to complete KYC/KYB/EDD reviews;
- Escalation to level 2 where information cannot be sourced or provided;
- Conducting screening checks using third-party tools to identify Sanctions, PEPs, and Adverse Media in relation to the entities and related parties;
- Interacting with Law Enforcement Officials and taking part in meetings with the French Regulators (AMF/ACPR);
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as needed.
Background and Experiences
- Basic training (Master in Law or in Compliance studies)
- 2+ years of experience in Fintech, ideally in the crypto ecosystem
- Relevant industry certifications: ACAMS, CCAS, Chainalysis, etc.
Skills and personality
- Strong understanding of how to conduct Due Diligence and Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing Terrorism/Sanction requirements;
- Good knowledge and appetite for the crypto industry world;
- Good analytical, communications, and pedagogical skills are necessary to work across regions and business units;
- Should be a self-starter, organized, and able to execute tasks within tight deadlines;
- French and English are mandatory.
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- HR call (20')
- Technical Assessment (90')
- Technical Interview (60')
- Chat with a Co-Founder (30') and the Culture Interview (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!