Trader Intern APAC (F/M/D)
Flowdesk is a technology and crypto financial services firm founded in 2020, operating globally and serving a wide range of clients across the globe. Flowdesk ambition is to become one of the major technology providers in the space while operating in a fully compliant and efficient manner.
To accomplish its vision of building the next iteration of finance, Flowdesk is scaling its operations and activities worldwide while offering a challenging and enjoyable working environment.
*Flowdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability*
You are driven by a will to learn and an entrepreneurial spirit? You have strong quantitative analysis skills and you are in search of a challenge in the cryptocurrency environment? Then we have what you're looking for! As a Intern Trader APAC, you'll have the opportunity to join a team focused on researching, interpreting, and capitalizing on crypto trading markets.
Role and responsibilities:
* Do post-trade analyses on centralized and decentralized exchanges trades
* Run analyses of decentralized exchanges liquidity
* Execution simulation for our clients
* Post execution reports for the trading team, management, and clients
* Daily reports for clients’ activity
* Assist day-to-day crypto operations such as fund movements, transaction processing, reconciliations, settlements, loan tracking, account opening, P&L calculation, and position management
* Other duties as assigned or needed
Skills and personality
* Curious and autonomous
* Excellent knowledge of financial markets and derivatives
* Strong analytical skills
* Interest in combining technology and quantitative skills to solve problems
* Highly motivated and results driven
Background and experience
* University degree (MSc), preferably in Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related
* Trading experience within a global financial trading firm is a plus
* Strong understanding of decentralized exchanges and decentralized finance
* Strong understanding of cryptocurrency concepts such as wallets, blockchains, smart contracts, stablecoins and airdrops required
* Proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Aptitude and preference for working in a highly collaborative environment
* Strong maths skills and critical thinking required
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
* Reliable and predictable availability required
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- Technical test (60')
- Technical Interview (45')
- HR Interview (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!
Start date: As soon as possible