Eulith is a venture-backed, early-stage startup building an institutional-grade execution engine for DeFi. This engine will enable a new class of systematic strategies backed by robust operational confidence. Our trading tools are the first of their kind in financial markets.
Our leadership led one of the largest Solidity code bases ever (14,000 LOC). That company was acquired in 2021. Everyone, including the CEO, comes from technical backgrounds ranging from physics to math and computer science. We have unique experience building in traditional ntech (since 1999) and DeFi (since 2017). Our team comes from Harvard and other fancy places.
We’re looking for a product engineer. Someone who can meet with clients to understand their precise needs, then design the wireframes or a client-side library, then build the whole thing yourself - a god amongst mere mortals. If you nd rose petals and disciples at your feet, please reach out.
- Meet with clients; internalize their fears and ambitions
- Conceptualize features and design the UI/UX of the front-end. UX > UI.
- Build out the entire front-end, including client facing screens, admin dashboard, auth scheme upgrades and usage data
- Build expressive client libraries in Typescript on top of our RPC endpoint
We Look For:
- Based in NYC. Our oce is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- +3 years product and UX design experience
- +5 years experience with Typescript and React (and/or Vue)
- Experience working in a high growth tech startup. In short, you need to be super activeabout clarifying requirements and able to work autonomously
- We ship - a lot - of code; we’re looking for a high output individual
Telegram: @luca590 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org