C++ Programmer - ReykjavíkDeadline
CCP Iceland is looking for a talented C++ Programmer to support development of our proprietary multi-platform game engine.
The perfect candidate has experience in software development and thrives in a team environment which focuses on innovation and growth. The position is a full-time job based at the CCP headquarters in beautiful Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Investigating, planning, and implementing projects related to the health and capabilities of the game engine
- Identifying performance issues, researching, and implementing solutions to resolve those bottlenecks
- Contribute to all aspects of release and sprint planning with the ability to accurately estimate effort required
- Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms
- Designing and implementing new engine subsystems for all platforms
- Debugging and bug fixing
- B.Sc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with software development
- Good knowledge of C/C++ with some knowledge of Python
- Familiar with modern software development practices such as CI/CD, SDK and middleware integration, version control and code reviews
- Able to collaborate with colleagues to determine technical requirements of upcoming projects
- Ability to meet deadlines while documenting and following best practices
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring opportunity to work on pioneering projects in cooperation with talented and adventurous co-workers
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity, and innovation
- Dual workstation setup and flexible work environment
- An active fun club that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Discretionary quarterly and annual performance sharing plan
- Annual sports grant
- A mobile phone as well as a mobile usage package
- Home internet
- A conditional monthly transportation grant
- Work environment that focuses on employee well-being
- On-site doctor, free of charge, as well as other on-site services at a discounted price
- Relocation Package
All applications and related documents must be submitted in English to be valid.
All applicants should be prepared to provide code and work samples and/or set time aside for a test assignment.