Senior Technical Artist - LondonDeadline
Senior Technical Artist
CCP is looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join our team in London and help build worlds and tools for our unannounced online tactical sci-fi shooter set in the New Eden universe.
The successful candidate will join the Tech art team. You will be hands on with gathering the requirements needed to support our Art and Environment Team, coming up with plans, creating pipelines and implementing solutions. Your main goal is to provide the team with the support they need to create beautiful, interesting and optimized worlds.
Who are we?
CCP Games originates from Iceland but has a long history of bringing people together from all corners of the world. We know that in order to build a successful alliance we need people from various backgrounds with unique experiences to help us grow.
We believe diversity is a strength and are looking for talents across the board. We are passionate about expanding our world and unlocking new opportunities within New Eden, and we are constantly on the lookout for ways to deepen the player experience.
CCP Games has a truly unique offering when it comes to culture and vibe.
Perhaps originating from, and has often been referred to as ‚the Icelandic effect‘. Our core values are Excellence, Courage, Unity and Honesty, and we favour authenticity and candid approaches. We understand that in order for our team to be happy and healthy they need to be heard, supported and valued. We make this a priority by offering frequent 121s, AMAs with upper management, competitive salary, flexible working hours, family-friendly work environment, remote opportunities, free meals, insurance, medical and an Employer contributory pension plan.
· Work alongside Tech art to Develop, prototype and implement procedural and semi-procedural solutions for world building in UE5 (Houdini and PCG)
· Work alongside Tech Art to create and maintain Houdini and Houdini Engine tooling and framework
· Support Render-Tech with test scenarios for profiling/optimization
What you bring
· Demonstrable skills using Blueprints for world building and/or level design in UE 4/5
· Demonstrable skills in Houdini for creating real-time assets and tools. Landscape and terrain solutions a plus
· Fluent in C++. Experience with C++ within UE a plus
· Experience with Python
· Experience with at least one DCC package other than Houdini
· Comfortable with UE‘s material graph editor
· Knowledge of concepts such as convolution, blend modes, simulation in shaders and compute shaders a plus
· Experience working on at least two titles in Tech Art, Environment Tech or Tools Programming in a professional setting [Shipped titles not a must].
· Excellent communication and documentation skills.
What we bring
· An opportunity to work with a highly experienced and ambitious multicultural team on an exciting new title
· A structured and supportive environment that aims to help you learn and grow
· Remote work supports
· Free breakfasts, lunches, drinks and snacks in the studio
· A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours
· Enhanced family leave policies
· Employer contributory pension plan
· Life insurance
· Private medical and dental for both you and your family
· Quarterly and annual bonus scheme
· 25 days of holiday