Community DAO Moderator-Part Time
A Community Moderator for Token Holders is responsible for managing and fostering a positive and engaged online community of token holders for BreederDAO.
The Community Moderator will also be focused on strengthening the holder’s user experience inside the Discord server as well as assisting in expanding and developing new token holder members.
Discord Bot Price Tracker Development: Develop a Discord Bot price tracker that will run 24/7 and maintain the Bot under the founder's channel.
Discord Server Security: Continuously align with the Tech lead representative to make sure that the Discord security is up and running.
Community Growth: Help build and execute strategies to attract new token holders. Collaborate with the Community and DAO team to identify opportunities for cross-promotion and align community growth efforts with in depth strategies to assure new token holders.
Holder’s Engagement: Actively engage with token holders in Discord holder’s channel to address questions, provide information, and encourage positive discussions. Plan and organize holder’s community events, AMAs and other inter-community events to strengthen the sense of belonging and commitment to the project.
Holder’s Channel Moderation: Monitor the community for inappropriate content, spam, or violations of community guidelines and take appropriate action, such as warning, muting, or banning members when necessary.
Conflict Resolution: Identify and escalate any potential issues or conflicts within the community, working towards swift and satisfactory resolutions.
- Strong passion and understanding of Play-to-Earn, crypto, and blockchain technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with a diverse community.
- Proven experience in community moderation or similar role, preferably in the blockchain or gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and community management tools.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to think creatively and provide effective solutions.
- Expert with project management tools and collaboration platforms like Discord.