Employee Branding and Engagement Intern
BreederDAO, an early-stage blockchain startup focused on breeding, crafting, and creating play-to-earn digital assets in the metaverse, is seeking a People Strategy Associate with a passion for Web3 industry, to help build their employee brand and engagement, as well as manage their HR operations. As an Employee Branding and Engagement Intern, you will collaborate with People and DAO Strategy Department on various projects and initiatives, ensuring the smooth operation of our HR functions while also prioritizing mental health and well-being.
- Employee/Employer Branding: Enhance our employer brand and culture through initiatives.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and implement strategies to boost employee engagement, such as organizing team-building activities, and hosting weekly town halls, surveys, and recognition programs.
- Administrative Support: Handle clerical tasks, including email responses.
- New Hire Onboarding: Assist in onboarding with document preparation and orientation coordination.
- Database Maintenance and Records Management: Update employee databases and manage HR records confidentially.
- General HR Support: Support daily HR operations and perform administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field is preferred.
- Basic experience in developing and implementing employee branding and engagement strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work From Home
- Training & Development