Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Collaborate with designers to implement responsive web designs that meet the project's specifications.
- Work with product managers, marketers, and developers to understand project goals and user requirements.
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility for all developed web pages.
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
- Continuously iterate on designs, incorporating data-driven insights and best practices to optimize conversion rates.
- Maintain a consistent and cohesive design language across all landing pages and digital assets.
- Present and communicate design ideas and concepts effectively to stakeholders.
- A related Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design principles.
- Experience with usability testing and A/B testing methodologies.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics and layout.
- Solid understanding of web performance optimization and best practices.
- A team player but can work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge/experience with web3, crypto, and blockchain is a plus.