Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Ensure successful creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across digital advertising; Paid Search/Paid Social, Display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing, and website conversion optimization
- Oversee the health of the Digital Marketing strategy, including; implementation of digital marketing campaigns and activity (video, search, display, social, CRO) with a focus on marketing performance, budgets, campaign execution, and reporting results
- Ensure that all digital marketing is integrated across all customer touchpoints and consistent with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and messaging objectives
- Build and execute testing roadmaps to drive continual optimizations, new channel growth, creative insights, and audience learning
- Optimize the marketing mix based on performance metrics identified during testing and create plans to scale strategies where it makes sense
- Actively measure the performance of all marketing campaigns to develop the digital narrative and communicate results to the broader team
- Identify areas of improvement where automation can be implemented to improve conversion
- Management of digital marketing budget (i.e. ad spends)
- Serves as digital marketing subject matter expert and point of contact for projects managed by other cross-functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions
- Plan and coordinate the execution of lead-generation activities
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets, and performance
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates, and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Produce monthly campaign reports and trend scouting reports
- Work with the content team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Paid Ads Management: Develop, implement, and manage paid advertising campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Youtube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc. Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content and paid ads, making recommendations for improvement.
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: Analyze digital marketing data to provide insight into target audiences and their behavior, and report on performance and ROI of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Market Research/Trendscouting: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the blockchain industry, social media, and the like.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT space a must.
- At least three years of experience in Digital Marketing and Content Management, ideally with a key skill in Performance/Growth Marketing.
- A strong background in digital marketing analytics is required; digital tracking, ideally optimisation, A/B testing, as well as and measuring digital marketing performance
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Possesses a mix of skills in the marketing function
- Experience working in a marketing agency is a plus
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development