Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Game Development Project Manager to coordinate and support our software development team. Duties include managing timelines, handling scrum events, and resolving problems on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mindset on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you're invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
- Coordinate with internal teams and manage game development partners
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, and protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, defining and implementing improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support principles, rules, and processes
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e., JIRA, Notion, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Presents high-level project readouts for senior management
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
- Manage other special projects as assigned
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Science-related field
- At least 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Knowledgeable of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development