PR & Media Relations Manager
BreederDAO is looking for experienced PR & Partnerships Manager. In this role, you will help develop compelling communications aligned to our messaging and narrative and support the execution of an effective communications and media relations strategy. This role will have an important impact in bringing attention to our big news moments but also helping establish proactive visibility with the media, partners, and key influencers.
- Lead and develop media/public relations strategy as well as partnerships strategy for BreederDAO and its products
- Manage collaboration and efforts w/ PR Agency
- Managing external communications w/ influencers, media, and partners
- Managing executions and events in line with PR and partners
- Collaborate with different departments and teams to identify and elevate potential stories for press consideration
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Industry Knowledge: Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding
- Create Influencer Strategy and Manage Infuencers/KOLs
- Track reach and conversion of PR efforts/campaign results
- Scheduling and managing AMAs, panels, podcasts, and more
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure content aligns with communication strategy
- Work closely with Legal team to ensure all external communications are coordinated with regulatory landscape globally
- Work closely with BizDev and Growth to strategize, formulate, and execute marketing-related campaigns with partners
- Manage relationship with external partners
- Maintaining great relationships with key stakeholders
- On top of the newest and latest re: partners handled
- Execute according to the needs and nuances of partners
- Develop ad-hoc communication plans by responding to crisis/challenges
- Provide input as needed during creative development to ensure that the strategic direction is correctly translated into creative work
- Secure media features, podcast interviews, speaking engagements, manage some external content pieces, and other press features for BreederDAO/Executive Committee
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or a related field.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT space a must.
- Proven working experience in public relations and partnerships management, preferably in the blockchain or tech industry.
- Experience working with a PR/media agency is a plus.
- Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets, journalists, PR agencies.
- Exceptional communication, writing and editing skills
- Brand event planning experience is a must
- Experience writing/working in a reputable media publication (tech/business/blockchain/finance/gaming) is a plus
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development