Strategy and Growth Intern
BreederDAO is seeking a Strategy and Growth Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for the crypto industry and web3 technology who is capable of conducting research, identifying potential business opportunities, and building relationships with potential partners with a focus on increasing the utilization of our products. The candidate is also expected to contribute to product development with a focus on revenue generation, product-market fit, and GTM strategies.
● Conduct in-depth research on various web3 technologies, decentralized applications, cryptocurrency projects, metaverses, and blockchain games
● Conduct in-depth research on traditional companies (Web2) and startups
● Identify potential business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations with other blockchain companies, startups, and enterprises
● Cross-functional collaboration with various teams in the company to identify market trends, user needs, and provide insights for potential product improvements
● Collaborate with the Product team to develop strategies for promoting the company's products and services to secure partnerships
● Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, developments, and news, and provide regular reports and presentations to the team
● Currently taking up Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or a related field
● Relevant experience in business development, sales, or marketing, preferably in the crypto or financial industry
● Strong interest in understanding web3 technologies, blockchain technology, blockchain games, and decentralized applications
● Excellent communication and networking skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with potential partners and stakeholders
● Strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and evaluate their potential value
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Passion for the crypto industry and a strong desire to learn and grow with the company
Something looks off?