Junior Web Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Web Quality Assurance Engineer who is comfortable working as part of a Scrum team and believes that the quality of the product is a team-responsibility, can demonstrate professionalism and commitment to the role, the organization, and the creation of the product. A professional who is passionate for how software is developed in teams and always looking to improve, has a drive to continuously learn new things by reading and trying out new technologies on the job, also enjoy teaching others.
We are looking for an honest, self-aware of professional capabilities and always open to learn and to improve, shows confidence, fun loving and productive, shows eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This include asking questions on a timely matter, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback or areas of improvement.
- Own functional, regression, and acceptance testing of web applications. Testing layout, interface usability, and looking for user experience improvements.
- Participate in the software development life cycle from beginning to end.
- Create and execute test plans for existing products and features.
- Work with development teams to define testing protocols for new features as they are designed and developed.
- Provide additional cross-functional test support for other team members
- Develop test scenarios from requirements and ensure maximum requirement traceability.
- Providing detailed bug reports to the Engineering Team using JIRA.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Developers, QA Lead, and Product Managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Experience in automation testing using Cypress, JMeter, Postman, or Selenium is an advantage
- Experience working on web protocols and data formats such as HTTPS and JSON.
- Experience testing cloud APIs.
- Good understanding of common UI/UX principles, paradigms, and user journeys.
- Knowledge of testing automation frameworks and software
- Basic knowledge of integrating test automation in CI/CD pipelines
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Token allocation
- Training & Development