Blockchain R&D developer
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
The Blockchain R&D team is dedicated to advancing and optimizing the stability and dependability of Ronin. We are actively engaged in improving the security and performance of Ronin, the security and performance of Ronin, enabling it to adeptly handle thousands of transactions per second with utmost security. We also maintain the operation of the Ronin bridge, ensuring its reliability to allow users to transfer data and assets between Ronin and Ethereum.
- Develop our core software stack from the design stage all the way to production-ready implementations. Primarily in Golang.
- Design, build, maintain, test, and improve Ronin consensus and coordinating services to power our networks
- Implement and optimize CI/CD to improve build and test times. Detect and improve performance, and stability for microservices.
- Improve the design of peer’s architecture through thoughtful, professionally communicated feedback.
- Contribute to open-source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/ Information Technology, or experience in related fields.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience in Blockchain especially Ethereum or Binance smart chain.
- Prior to having experience or knowledge on consensus; having experience or knowledge on zero-knowledge proof, roll-up is a plus
- Capable of making significant contributions in an agile environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Demonstrate strong research skills, brainstorming, and ideating on new protocol designs. Help the team to evaluate the feasibility of any scaling solutions and problems.
- Show strong problem-solving, time management, and project management skill to allocate personnel and resources for projects.
- Engage and work with both internal and external auditing teams and implement feedback.
- Familiar with agile software development and engineering culture.
- Be an innovator and raise your voice to contribute to the development of the team.
- You're a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.
- You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- High responsibility and diligence.
A front-row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that make positive impacts in changing many people’s lives globally
A fast-paced, young, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute species.A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions.
Give you freedom & ownership of your work.
You’ll acquire new skills as we usher in a new era of ownership.
Embrace your nature as a gamer (Why else would you want to join us?)
Help you to give your family the security that they deserve