Payables Accountant (Blockchain knowledge required)
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the role
- Prepare SOP regarding the Payment process for all payment gateway by coordinating with Snr Accountant. Ensure on-time payment and be the Point of contact for all related parties reg payment status
- Automate the approval payment process across departments and all payment gateways
- Research and initiate the payment tools to reduce manual tasks and speed up the payment process
- Account payables accounting are booked accurately and completely
- Verify and process payment requests from various departments and ensure coding to the correct GL account. Follow-up with payment request initiator on payment/invoice issue.
- Verify employee expense reports within the company's system and initiate transactions for payments, etc. Follow-up with employees on the pending expense report issue.
- Ensure invoices posted are aligned with the accounting SOPs: Approved Purchase Requests, goods/services received, Approved Payment Requests, etc.
- Prepare the intercompany loan/AP transactions with other entities within group
- Prepare aging report, reconciliation Bank, cash & Payable Account
- Update bank account/crypto movement and balance weekly or bi-weekly.
- Provide monthly cash flow forecast for the entity from vendors for cash injection.
- Process payment posting to Quickbook system.
- Control amount in bank and deal FX for selling foreign currency when shortage if any
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Finance Manager
- Experienced with crypto accounting
- MUST have at least 3-year payables accounting experience
- Experienced in Quickbooks is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent. Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA) is a plus but not obligated
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math and research skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Can do attitude
Front row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that is making a positive impact and changing people’s lives globallyA fast-paced, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute beings
A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
Freedom, autonomy & ownership around your work
Contribute to making revolutionary games
Acquire new and unique skills as we usher in a new era of digital ownership
Give yourself and your family the security you deserve
Something looks off?